From an afternoon or evening cruise for up to 100 people to incredible savings on pre and post stays, the reasons to book a meeting at the legendary Turnberry Isle Miami are endless. As temperatures warm up, South Florida’s premier meetings destination invites planners to take advantage of the following summer offer:
Meetings during July – September 2012
For organizations that book a minimum of 75 rooms for two nights, Turnberry Isle Miami extends a range of special perks and exclusive access to enhance meeting programs and provide enriching experiences, including:
- A Complimentary afternoon or evening cruise for up to 100 people (food and beverage not included)
- Dinner for ten in the private glass box dining room at Celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s BOURBON STEAK restaurant (BOURBON STEAK dining credit for dinners of 10 or more are also available)
- 20% savings on all resort recreation activities such as golf, spa and tennis, during the pre- & post-stay
- 50% savings off of the contracted group room rate for pre- and/or post- nights
- Complimentary wireless internet in meeting rooms (25 megabytes of bandwidth usage)
Meetings that require 35 to 74 rooms per night will receive a selection of two meeting offers from the list above. In addition, the offer does not apply to groups who are of 35 rooms or less and rooms are based on availability. Pre- and post- add-on days cannot contain a scheduled group event.
Whether planning an elaborate banquet or small business meeting, Turnberry Isle Miami sets the stage for the most spectacular events in one of the top destinations in the world. The 300-tropical acre retreat features a 40,000 square-foot Conference Center with a separate private valet entrance in addition to stunning outdoor venues. An experienced conference services team and event concierge customize programs to each meeting planner’s distinct needs, while the resort’s certified master executive chef, one of only 65 in America, takes cuisine to new heights. Turnberry Isle Miami also offers various activities to cater to a myriad of group and leadership activities.
About Turnberry Isle Miami
Situated on 300 tropical acres in North Miami, Turnberry Isle also features 408 spacious guest rooms and suites, and is renowned for its world-class golf and tennis facilities, award-winning Spa & Fitness Center, Celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s BOURBON STEAK restaurant, lagoon-style pool with a waterslide and lazy river, private Beach Club and distinguished Membership Club. Turnberry Isle Miami is the recipient of numerous distinctions including “World’s Best Resorts” by Travel + Leisure magazine and Meetings & Conventions “Gold Key” award. www.turnberryislemiami.com