Ravella at Lake Las Vegas, a Dolce Hotel & Resort, invites meeting planners to “Fall Off The Strip” with a special package starting at $119 per night and a 10 percent rebate on the entire bill. Book a meeting with a minimum of 25 rooms by Dec. 31, 2011 to enjoy the best in business amenities at Las Vegas’ newest resort.
A hidden gem set amidst the mountains, Ravella is an ideal meetings locale where the desert gives way to a shimmering lake, white sandy beach and lush grounds in a romantic Italian-inspired oasis. The resort’s tranquil locale and high-tech amenities are ideal for a focused and successful meeting when it’s time to work, and are complemented by a world-class spa, championship golf course and quaint Village when it’s time to play. If attendees feel like a night on the town, the bright lights of Vegas aren’t too far away – just far enough to keep them from being the focal point of the gathering. The property can accommodate groups from 10 to 1,000 and features 349 rooms and suites, 55,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting and banquet space and a 30,000-square-foot spa and fitness center.
“Fall Off the Strip” Package includes:
- 10 percent rebate for master account if paid within 30 days
- $22 in free play at Casino MonteLago for all attendees
- Discounted airport transfers
- Four special VIP packages for every 25 guest rooms booked. VIP guests each receive a complimentary round at Jack Nicklaus Golf Club at SouthShore, round-trip airport transportation and VIP amenities
- 20 percent rebate towards a second meeting if booked by Dec. 31, 2011 and executed by Aug. 31, 2012
As a leader in the meetings industry, Dolce hosts some 30,000 events and four-million group clients globally each year. The company’s founder pioneered the Conference Center concept and Complete Meetings Package, a pricing strategy now embraced by the International Association of Conference Centers as a standard. Ravella delivers the same excellence in meetings and events for which Dolce is renowned.
Ravella’s Meeting Offerings:
- Meeting and Event Space – Ravella’s 55,000 square feet of meeting space features an 11,841-square-foot ballroom with 7,423 square feet of pre-function area, a smaller 4,700-square-foot junior ballroom and 10 function rooms that include two stylish boardrooms. Direct ballroom access is available for large vehicles and other oversized display items. For al fresco meetings, Ravella offers the beautiful Florentine Garden, iconic PonteVecchio Bridge overlooking the lake, a white sandy beach and more. Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort; state-of-the art electrical, lighting and sound systems; as well as soundproof air walls provide meeting attendees with everything they need to remain comfortable and productive.
- Meeting Cuisine – Ravella customizes culinary experiences for meeting attendees. As part of its Thoughtful Foods for Thoughtful Minds initiative, menus are created with wholesome ingredients to nourish the minds of guests and keep them alert and productive. An evolution in coffee break snacks, Ravella is the first Dolce property to introduce Nourishment Hubs, upping the ante on the Danish by offering fresh and energizing refreshments throughout the day. Ravella’s unique dining options provide meeting planners with convenient, flexible options to plan meals for their attendees as well as all-inclusive pricing for easy budget planning.
- Medici. Market dining comes to life at Medici. The high-energy restaurant features spectacular views of the Florentine Garden and fire pit from an outdoor terrace. Inside, guests can peruse a wide selection of wholesome, seasonal fare from fresh salads, sandwiches, and wraps to hot, healthy dishes prepared in an exhibition kitchen. Ravella’s emphasis on nourishing, nutritious food choices means guests leave feeling energized, invigorated and ready to seize the day.
- Complete Meetings Package (CMP) – Dolce’s signature Complete Meetings Packages (CMP) creates per-person, per-day prices that include meetings essentials, such as guest rooms, meeting spaces, meals, coffee breaks, audiovisual support and more, making a meeting planner’s job simple and convenient. A la carte services are also available.
- Recreation and Relaxation – When the workday is done, meeting attendees are encouraged to enjoy all that Ravella and the Lake Las Vegas community have offer. Guests can let off steam in Ravella’s advanced fitness center or unwind with a treatment at The Spa. Guests can utilize Ravella’s heated resort-sized pool, white sandy beach or nearby award-winning The Golf Club at SouthShore year round, or enjoy paddleboats, kayaking, canoeing, yacht tours, Italian gondola rides, hiking and biking around the lake.