Groups of 10 or more are encouraged to step out to the Hamptons and make the most of their meetings at Montauk Yacht Club. Set prominently in an inspirational and recreation-filled setting, Montauk Yacht Club takes care of the details and offers savings, even in season. As part of our meetings initiatives, destination meetings booked on or before April 30, 2012, with hotel accommodations of 10 rooms or more for three consecutive nights or longer, will receive:
- Waived meeting room rental
- Basic A/V charges waived including LCD projector, screen and flip chart
- One complimentary guestroom per 40 actualized
- Upgrades to water view rooms upon availability
- Suites starting from $99.00 per night (March and April), $149 per night (May) and $169 per night (June)
Business or pleasure? You decide. Nestled along the waterfront with breathtaking views, the Montauk Yacht Club is the ideal environment for productive, distraction free conferences and meetings.
The Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina has eight dedicated rooms for groups from 5 to 225 including 32 acres of outdoor space. The resort is perfect for sales incentive meetings, teambuilding, management retreats, regional gatherings, brainstorming or company outings. The resort’s professional event planning managers will work with each group to help make the meeting a tremendous success.
- Activities onsite include: newly renovated Spa MYC, beach volleyball, bocce ball, horseshoes, 3 pools, fitness center, sunset cruises, waterfront lobster bakes
- Nearby golf at one of the top 50 courses in the US, Montauk Downs State Park (Special group packages are available)
- Four Lighted Har Tru Tennis Courts
- Newly-renovated Farmhouse Ballroom for corporate events
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Outdoor space available for private tent functions
- Theme menus available
- Complimentary shuttle service to town
- Teambuilding fishing trips departing from marina
- Waterfront dining and cocktail lounge
- Complete Meeting Packages available
Contact the group sales department for more details at (631) 668-7715.